Ooo baby! Glossier is rolling out the new products like hot cakes, and I’m not complaining.
About a week ago, they launched another product: Wowder. Marketed to be the easy as pie way
to cut shine and blur pores while still looking natural. It’s supposed to “undo the dew”.
As a Glossier rep (click here for 20% off), I get my hands on all of the new launches and try them
out to see if they are as good as the brilliant Glossier marketing team pegs them to be.
I have normal skin type, on the oilier side currently since its summer in NYC and boy, its hotttt.
Throughout my entire makeup journey I have always set my under eye concealer with some sort
of setting powder. For about the last year I have been swearing by the Coty Airspun powder (only $7 on Amazon) So naturally when Glossier came out with a powder I was intrigued.
I have been using Wowder every day for about a week, and I have some pros and cons to share.
- Reaaaally blurs pores, I love the finish that it gives
- Very finely milled, so it doesn’t appear cakey or sink into fine lines
- Cute packaging (of course)
- Gives a matte finish, but not too matte. It still looks like my glowy skin underneath which I like a lot
- I don’t like the brush that it’s sold with very much, it’s too dense and too wide to fit under my eyes and kind of feels like its dragging my makeup off with it
- It’s not exactly “cheap” for the amount of product that’s in the container
- Not necessarily a full blown con, but it’s not a powder you can really bake with if that’s your cup of tea
Overall, I like how the finished product looks. I really enjoy how it blurs my pores and sets under my eyes, I can definitely notice the difference in photos. If you are looking for a fool-proof 5 minutes and you’re good setting powder to enhance you’re natural beauty and keep your concealer in place.. I say hell yeah! Get your hands on it.
Shop here for 20% off
finished product (don’t mind my dark circles)
Watch my full review on my Youtube here: